‘We offer appointments to pre-book with your usual doctor up to 5 weeks in advance.
We always offer emergency appointments every day for urgent problems that need to be seen on the same day. These will be with the emergency doctor and may not be your usual doctor.
We also offer telephone consultations for those that want them.’
· You do not need to phone immediately at 8.30am unless your call is urgent.
· Try to phone before 12am if you want to speak to a doctor
· If you are phoning for results or to arrange routine nurse appointments please phone AFTER 10.30am
· If you think you need a home visit please phone before 10am if possible, but if something crops up later in day, please do give us a ring anyway.
· We cannot take prescription requests over the phone, please order online, via your pharmacy or via written request or repeat slip
Most appointments are bookable in advance – there is also a minor injury service available every day
We hope this information is helpful
Please do contact the practice with any comments about your experiences of the GP Appointment system.