Your regular medication as agreed between you and your doctor is available again by using the repeat slip of your last computer generated prescription.
Please allow two working days for us to process your repeat prescription request here at the practice. We can then send your prescription to the chemist of your choice - or you can collect it from the Surgery. Please make it very clear if you are changing from your usual chemist to a new one - to avoid mistakes.
Please allow up to a further 2 days for the chemist to dispense your medication ready for collection.
We participate in the Electronic Prescription Service. This means your prescription can be sent directly to the pharmacy of your choice for collection. No paper prescription is generated thus saving paper and avoiding the danger of lost prescriptions. Please ask at reception for details.
You can obtain your repeat prescription in these ways:
- by handing in your repeat slip at the surgery
- by posting your repeat slip to the surgery
- online via NHS App (Click here to download)
- online via the form on this page (registration required)
- If you no longer have the repeat slip from your last prescription please write down your details and the medication you require and pass this into the surgery.
PLEASE NOTE : We DO NOT take telephone requests for any prescriptions as there is a danger of mistakes being made by telephone.
You can order repeat medication online. CLICK HERE to download the NHS App today!
Please do not stock pile medication, this can be dangerous and wasteful!